Here's What We Do Better
DOWNLOAD PDF REPORTS
How long will it take you to make $1m?
If your answer is “more than one year,” you’re in the wrong line of work!
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) report, top Countertraders make over $1M daily.
Please, don’t take my word for it. You can review the report below.
BILLION-DOLLAR COUNTERTRADE OFFSET SUCCESS STORIES
According to the twenty-fifth annual report (2021) to U.S. Congress on the impact of offsets in trade prepared by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), nine U.S. firms reported entering into 31 offset agreements related to defense export sale contracts. These contracts were valued at $13.1 billion. The offset agreements were valued at $8.2 billion. The offset transactions reported had an actual value of $5.2 billion in 2019 and a credit value of $5.6 billion. You will find other billion-dollar countertrade offset success stories below in the same report.
- $5.169B was made via countertrade by 17 US firms in 2019.
- $4.223B was made via countertrade by 14 US firms in 2018.
- $4.577B was made via countertrade by 21 US firms in 2017.
- $2.634B was made via countertrade by 20 US firms in 2016.
- $5.049B was made via countertrade by 19 US firms in 2015.
- $3.864B was made via countertrade by 17 US firms in 2014.
- $3.189B was made via countertrade by 21 US firms in 2013.
- $3.438B was made via countertrade by 22 US firms in 2012.
- $3.880B was made via countertrade by 21 US firms in 2011.
- $3.608B was made via countertrade by 25 US firms in 2010.
- $3.495B was made via countertrade by 23 US firms in 2009.
- $3.291B was made via countertrade by 22 US firms in 2008.
- $3.805B was made via countertrade by 19 US firms in 2007.
Individuals and businesses of all sizes are already taking advantage of this opportunity to produce astounding results.
- Johnson Brandson invested in this opportunity when he was working as a Sales Rep in a Clothing manufacturing company. Johnson now makes $10 million in personal income per month.
- John Williams was the General Manager of a steel manufacturing company when he invested in this opportunity. He now makes $3.5 million per month.
- Alicia Bradly invested in this opportunity when she was working as a Vice President in a financial services company. Alicia now makes $5 million in personal income per month.
- James Holder started his Countertrade business when he was operating his real estate business and now makes $2,500,000 per month via the Countertrade business.
- Carlos Jacobson is the CEO of a manufacturing company that was struggling to survive. He invested in this opportunity as a contingency plan. He now makes $9.25 million per month.
- James Andrade was a management staff of a technology company. James wanted additional passive and residual income streams, so he invested in this opportunity. James now makes $7 million per month with virtually no time, or effort, required on his part.
- Joshua Barracuda was unemployed when he started his Countertrade business from scratch and now makes $250,000 per month.
- Jonathan Brown started his Countertrade business when he was making $36,000 per year in a 9-5 job and now makes $1.2 million per month.
- Jessica Reed started her Countertrade business when she was making about $20,000 per month in her restaurant business and got to $1.8 million per month via countertrade within 90 days.